Join our team
Want to work within a global, vibrant, passionate and thought driven company? GTN UK is part of the GTN Network, the world’s leading provider of custom traffic reports, providing one of the largest advertising platforms across both Radio and Television.
See below for current available roles:
FT – GRADUATE ENTRY LEVEL ROLE
GTN UK provides commercial radio stations in the UK with Traffic & Travel and Entertainment News content, in exchange for advertising inventory broadcast solus and alongside their bulletins. This airtime is then packaged together to form our Network Drive and Entertainment News network packages and is sold to national advertisers. GTN have over 250 affiliate radio stations.
GTN UK currently has an opportunity to work as a Radio Client Relations Administrator working within the Affiliate Relations team. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to start their career in the media industry.
The ideal candidate will have a good level of education and could suit an enthusiastic school leaver or graduate. Some office experience and a good understanding of the radio industry would be beneficial.
- Providing administrative support to the Affiliate Relations team
- Sending out weekly advertising schedules to the stations that take our two network packages
- Sourcing and distributing advertising copy
- Daily liaison with station/group traffic departments at some of the UK’s top radio stations
- Collating quarterly RAJAR data and updating sales templates
- Monitoring stations to ensure our sales campaigns are broadcast correctly
- Must be proficient in PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- Good telephone manner and the ability to build strong working relationships
- Ability to maintain excellent working standards under pressure
- Good inter-personal skills
- Ability to manage time and prioritise, problem solve and multi-task
- Numerate (GCSE Maths vital)
- Interest in radio software packages
- Using initiative, with the ability to work without supervision and handle responsibility
- Being proactive, anticipating potential issues and dealing with them effectively
- Good team player but also able to prioritise workload independently
To apply, please send a CV and covering letter to Elise Nolder at email@example.com, please state your salary expectations and availability.
Closing date for applications TBC
We occasionally look to add to our team of extremely talented agency account managers. If you are an ambitious individual with proven success in media sales, with a minimum of 2 years’ experience then get in touch.
The role of a GTN agency account manager involves being responsible for driving airtime sales revenue across both our syndicated networks, Network Drive and Entertainment News by face-to-face presentation meetings and via the telephone with both existing and new clients. Reporting directly to the Sales Director.
You will need to be enthusiastic, tenacious and have a genuine talent. You will be motivated to build relationships with clients as well as showing the hunger to win new business.
- National Media Sales experience essential
- Radio sales experience would be a distinct advantage
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office
- Grammar and numeracy skills
You will have:
- A proven ability to achieve sales targets
- Excellent inter-personal and client relations skills.
- Excellent presentation skills.
In return we offer an excellent basic salary (based upon experience) favourable commission levels and company benefits.
If you believe yourself to be the highly motivated team player we may be looking for then please send your CV with a covering letter to Tim McCabe at firstname.lastname@example.org