Join our team
Want to work within a global, vibrant, passionate and thought driven company? GTN UK is part of the GTN Network, the world’s leading provider of custom traffic reports, providing one of the largest advertising platforms across both Radio and Television.
See below for current available roles:
GTN UK provides commercial radio stations in the UK with Traffic & Travel and Entertainment News content, in exchange for advertising inventory broadcast solus and alongside their bulletins. This airtime is then packaged together to form our Network Drive and Entertainment News network packages and is sold to national advertisers. GTN have over 250 affiliate radio stations.
GTN UK currently has an exciting opportunity to work as an Agency Planner, working with the Sales team.
The ideal candidate must have a good understanding of the radio industry, and preferably some experience in a similar role.
- Providing administrative support to the Sales team
- Planning detailed radio campaigns
- Daily contact with media agencies
- Collating quarterly RAJAR data and updating sales templates
- Must be proficient in PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- Good telephone manner and the ability to build strong working relationships with media agencies
- Ability to maintain excellent working standards under pressure
- Good inter-personal skills
- Ability to manage time and prioritise, problem solve and multi-task
- Numerate (GCSE Maths vital)
- Interest in radio software packages
- Using initiative, with the ability to work without supervision and handle responsibility
- Being proactive, anticipating potential issues and dealing with them effectively
To apply, please send a CV and covering letter to Tim McCabe (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Candidates invited in for an interview will have to sit a short Maths test.
Closing date: 1st March 2018